Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tabbing not working for ControlContainerTool with UltraTextEditor as the Control in UltraToolbarsManager.
posted

Hi,

I have a UltraToolbarsManager with a several buttons and a ControlContainerTool that has a UltraTextEdtor as the contained control. I am using a UltraTextEditor so I can use the NullText property. The TextBoxTool does not seem to have the NullText property.
This works fine except with tabbing. I can tab into the text editor, but when I tab to the next control, the text editor seems to lose focus, but I cannot tell what control is tabbed to. When I hit tab again the TextEditor receives the focus again. 
I set AcceptsTab to false, TabStop to true, and I set the tab index for the Text editor, but it does not seem to make a difference.

If I use the TextBoxTool, the tabbing seems to work, but I do not get the NullText functionality.

Is there a way to either get tabbing to work using a UltraTextEditor as the contained control?

Thanks

Parents Reply Children