Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Show ribbon display options button on non office2013 ribbon
posted

Hello,

I need to display the "ribbon display options button" on a ribbon that is not on office2013  style. Is it possible to do it directly from the AppStylist ? If not, can it be done with a creation filter ?

Best regards.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mario,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are looking to achieve in this case, but unfortunately, the Ribbon Display Options button is specific to the Office2013 theme and cannot be added from AppStylist or made visible via a CreationFilter. If you would like to use a creation filter to create an object to do something similar to it in the area that the Ribbon Display Options button would normally show up, I would recommend taking a look at this forum thread that demonstrates how you can put custom objects there. 

Please note that you can achieve the functionality of the Ribbon Display Options button by toggling between the different UltraToolbarsManager.Ribbon.DisplayMode enumerations.

If you would like to see the ability to show the Ribbon Display Options button in UltraToolbarsManager styles other than Office2013, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this at our Windows Forms Ideas Site, here. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data