Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraChart Major Gridlines Not Drawn Accurately for PolarChart Types
posted

Using Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinChart.v12.1, Version 12.1.20121.1001 in C# .NET 4.6.1.

I've set up a simple polar chart with a datasource of type System.Windows.Data.DataTable. The DataTable has 2 columns, with column 0 holding the angular values and column 1 holding the radial distance values. When using TickmarkStyle.Smart and RangeType.Automatic on my Y axis (the one associated with radial distance values), the grid lines appear to be drawn randomly at times, whereas typically they are drawn adjacent to a tickmark label. See screenshots below:

Expected Behavior:

Notice how the data displayed in the table on the right suggests that the axis labels and major grid lines are in-sync (i.e. at 120 degrees, the radial value is 354, and the point is displayed very close to the major axis line labeled 350).

Strange Behavior:

Notice that the labels appear nowhere near the major grid lines shown. Also, looking at the data on the right, notice that at 100 degrees the radial value is 57, and at 110 degrees the value is 47, indicating that the major grid line has been drawn somewhere between 45 and 55.

What could be causing this behavior? See my attached code:

PolarChartExampleUI.zip

Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
No Data