Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Best way to call ClickCell in code
posted

Hello,

I have a windows application with an UltraGrid. I there is a Grid_ClickCell event that made some work.

I got the task to enable that to use all the selected rows, so user select multiple rows and I need to run that code for all the selected rows,

Grid_ClickCell (ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ClickCellEventArgs) Handles Grid.ClickCell

I tried to isolate the code in the ClickCell in a function to call it from the place I need, but I am getting different problems, so now I am trying to call the Grid_ClickCell  in a loop for the selected rows. What would be the best way to call it, do I call  Grid_ClickCell it self, in that case, what object do I send as parameter e? Or is it a way to invoke the click for a cell in some other way such as row.Cells("Accept").Click*() for example?

Thank you