Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCheckEditor background color
posted

Hello,

I'm using UltraCheckEditor control and trying apply backcolor to transparent on a simple UltraCheckEditor but the background looks like this, additonaly button style looks like 3D button

and I want to make it look like this 

code example

toggleButton = new UltraCheckEditor();
toggleButton.ButtonStyle = UIElementButtonStyle.Flat;
toggleButton.UseOsThemes = DefaultableBoolean.False;
toggleButton.Appearance.BackColor = Color.Transparent;

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Kam,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are looking to achieve, and after applying the settings you have provided, I am getting a transparent back-color, flat UltraCheckEditor, as expected. This leads me to wonder how you are reproducing the behavior that you are getting.

Are you perhaps loading an .isl file for application styling?

I am attaching the sample project I used to test this. It would be helpful if you can modify this such that it reproduces the behavior you are seeing. Alternatively, if you have an isolated sample of your own that demonstrates the issue that you can attach, I will gladly take a look at that instead.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

UltraCheckEditorBackColorDemo.zip