Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Freeze the first two visible columns of a ultrawingrid on horizontal scroll
posted

Hi there,

I'm using a ultrawingrid in one of my windows project and what's I'm trying to do is to be abled to freeze the fist two columns of the grid on a horizontal scroll. I use the following code :   

e.Layout.UseFixedHeaders = true;

e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns["hrpd_iNo"].Header.Fixed = true;

e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns["bxpd_xDesc"].Header.Fixed = true;

This code works only if I set the ultragridband's UseRowLayout property to false.

1) Is there a way to make this code works even if the UserRowLayout property is true?

2) I'm trying to export the same grid to EXCEL by using  UltragridExcelExporter object; and my app juste freeze in the export() method.... Is it because I'm using the RowLayout in my grid also?

Thanks for your help,

Seraphin

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

umeninnovation said:
    1) Is there a way to make this code works even if the UserRowLayout property is true?

No. RowLayouts and Fixed headers are mutually exclusive. You can Submit a feature request to Infragistics

umeninnovation said:
    2) I'm trying to export the same grid to EXCEL by using  UltragridExcelExporter object; and my app juste freeze in the export() method.... Is it because I'm using the RowLayout in my grid also?

No, you can export a grid using a RowLayout, that should not be a problem. I don't know why it's freezing on you. Are you using the latest Hot Fix? Can you duplicate the problem in a small sample project? 

Reply Children