Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinGrid Selected Rows Not Highlighting
posted

Hey All:

I'm working with a UltraWinGrid from the 2007 release (7.1), and have run into a problem that has left me scratching my head for the last few hours...

What we're trying to do is select multiple rows in a grid, and show those rows highlighted in one specific color. I've set the ActiveRow appearance to be slightly different (the darker blue that you'll see in the screenshot below), and the selected rows to be another color. The problem I'm having is that after clicking on a new row to add it to the selection, the ActiveRow appearance works fine, but only the cell that was clicked previously is highlighted with the SelectedRow BackColor property. The BackColor2 property also seems to have no effect. The only thing that will make the row appear as intended is turning on the Row Selectors, which we want to avoid if at all possible.

Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing that will allow the full row to be highlighted after adding other rows to the selection?

Here's what it looks like in the designer when I add another row to the selection, for reference: