Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filtering causing group by row to dissapear behind column headers
posted

Hi, I am currently having an issue applying filtering to a grid.  When I apply the filter the group by row disappears behind the column headers, see the attached image, you can see the group by header expansion indicator on the same row as the column headers.  I use  RowFilterAction =  RowFilterAction.HideFilteredOutRows because i don’t want the rows or their headers to be visible if they aren’t included with the filter.  If I use RowFilterAction.DisableFilteredOutRows then it works fine, the rows are just disabled.  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance Iain

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm having trouble understanding the issue. What exactly is being hidden? Perhaps if you posted a screen shot of what it looks like usnig DisableFilteredOutRows (when it is correct) and HideFilteredOutRows (where it is not correct), so I can compare the two. 

Just looking at this one screen shot, I don't see what's wrong with it. 

posted in reply to Mike Saltzman

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, I try to find the property the IainWardle is talking but I don't find.

There's a Print screen with the grid filtered and grouped by column and no values

But when I click on the column grouped by to toggle sort direction the result will appear.

If I toggle again the result is still there.

Thanks in advance.

Reply Children
No Data