Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
tabcontrol wizard text
posted

Hi,

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to change the text in tab control when you have  "Wizard" selected as the style. By default it reads 1 of 1  (or the number of total tab pages). I am wondering if I can change that text to read something else and if so how? If that is not possible is there a way that I can hide those buttons so that it doesn't appear to be a tab control to the user? I would prefer if I could some how change the text

Thanks, 

Stephen

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} At run time the navigation for the wizard goes away so that works perfectly for me. 

Reply Children
No Data