Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Possible design error in UltraDayView
posted

On resizing an appointment in UltraDayView I always get an EndTime +59 seconds.

i.e. At the event "AfterAppointmentResized" the EventArgs say that the EndTime is 09:00:00 but when the values are stored in the DataSet it shows as 09:00:59

This behaviour is only on resizing an appointment. If I create a new appointment  the EndTime is shown and saved correctly (09:00:00).

Can anyone tell me how to avoid this problem?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I was able to reproduce this behavior; that is a bug and will be addressed in a future release of the control. You should report it so that you are notified when the fix becomes available.

Note that WinSchedule strips out the seconds and milliseconds components of all appointment times, so when that Appointment is loaded back in, its EndDateTime will be set correctly, to 9:00:00 AM. If the discrepancy in the DataSet is causing you other problems, you could probably iterate through all the rows and remove the seconds component from each end time.

Children
No Data