Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
multiple working times for a single day
posted
I need to show lunch hour timeslots as unavailable and shaded in the same way as timeslots outside the working hours are shown. Ideally I would have liked to specify more than simply a WorkDayStartTime and WorkDayEndTime for the DayOfWeekSettings for an owner (preferably a list of time ranges) but I realise that would need a feature request. So without that functionality currently available, I am looking for another way to achieve the same, even if for now it is only changing the colour of the timeslots. The closest I have got so far is the HasNonWorkingHourAppearance property on a timeslot, but as there is no owner associated with a timeslot, I think this will just change the appearance across all owners rather than on an individual owner basis which I need as owners have different lunch hours. On a side note, how do I add a feature request for a range of work times in the DayOfWeekSettings?
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

You can log a feature request here.

You can get a reference to the date and owner with which a TimeSlotUIElement is associated like so:

Owner owner = timeSlotElement.GetContext( typeof(Owner) ) as Owner;
    object dateContext = timeSlotElement.GetContext( typeof(DateTime) ) as Owner;

Children
No Data