Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Merge Cells
posted

I have a ultrawingrid that I would like to format in the following manner I am having trouble trying to figure out how I am gong to do this

I want to group by the data in column 1 in Column 5 I have a ultrawincomb box that relates too all the grouping in Column 1

Thanks

Column 1        Column 2       Column 3        Column 4        Column 5 

1                            3                      3                      4

A                          2                            2                     1 

2                            2                      3                       

1                            3                      3                       4

A                          2                            2                     1 

2                            2                      3                       

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

I'm afraid I do not understand your question.

You can group rows in the grid using the OutlookGroupBy feature. What you would do is handle the InitializeLayout event of the grid and add the column you want to group by to the SortedColumns collection.

e.Layout.Bands[0].SortedColumns.Add(e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns["Column 0"], false, true);

The enable cell merging, you just use the MergedCellStyle property on the Override.

e.Layout.Override.MergedCellStyle = MergedCellStyle.Always;