Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Building WinToolBar at runtime
posted

Hi,

I'm quite new at using Infragistic controls.

My application need to be very abstract, so I have to handle (create) controls mostly at runtime.

I've added a UltraToolBarManager to my form and I want to add two RibbonTabs (Filters and Actions) with each some controls (labels, textboxes, datetimepicker (wasn't able to add them in the designer), comboboxes and buttons) on it can be all in one Ribbon Group. First of all: How can I do this in code?

Second,  I don't want to allow the user to customize anything. So I Just need the two ribbontabs with their controls, and A Print item on the PopupMenu.

And all this in code so I can build it depending on wich params I give to the Form Initializer. Filters and Actions and Print could be made at design time but the filling with controls of the Filters and Actions tab must be at runtime.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Andy,

I'll try to give you a hand.  Do you develop in VB.NET or C#? 

It will take me a little bit to work up the code for you but I also suggest you taking a look at the samples that come bundled with the product or taking a look at the available on line training.

Marianne

Infragistics Developer Support

Children
No Data