Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ribbon Bug Report
posted

I've just installed the most recent hot fixes for the ultra Tool bar manager dated from 27 march to see if it fixes the problem, and it doesn't.

The problem I'm expiriancing is with the tooltip on the application menu (Or whatever it is called... I'm talking about the menu that pops when you click on the circle at the top left corner).

The tooltip for the tools that are located on that popup menu don't behave as they should.

If you put your mouse over one of the buttons then you see the tooltip, but if you then move the mouse over a different button then you either don't see the tooltip after few second, or you see the tooltip for a moment and then it is gone. (Don't blink cause you might miss it.... Just like Dr Who said: "Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe, don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink"  ;-) )

I've captured a small movie to show my problem:

http://rapidshare.com/files/216558442/Ribbon.DontBlink.avi.html

The Avi capture (Divx) missed most of the tooltip blinks due to framerate not high enough, but you should be able to see at least 1 "blink" of the tooltip.

Thank you

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

I have viewed the video and it does look like a bug. I see that you have already reported this issue to Developer Support. You will be notified when the status of this issue changes.

Children
No Data