Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ComboBoxTool keeps PopupMenu open
posted

Hi,

I added a comboboxtool and some buttons to a popupmenu and added some items. During runtime I open the popup en click the buttons the popup is closed automaticly. However if I select an item in the comboboxtool the popupmenu stays 'open'. I tried to close it in the UltraToolbarsManager_ToolValueChanged event but that didn't work.

Dim _pmt as Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupMenuTool = Me.UltraToolbarsManager.Tools("pmtFile")

_pmt.ClosePopup

Is there something that I'm missing here?

Cheers,

Frank

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Frank,

The issue here is that you aren't getting the instance of the PopupMenuTool that is on the toolbar- you are getting the root PopupMenuTool in the UltraToolbarsManager's Root Tools collection.  Try changing that first line to:

Dim _pmt as Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.PopupMenuTool = Me.UltraToolbarsManager.Toolbars(0).Tools("pmtFile")

That will give you the instance of the tool on the first Toolbar.  Note if the associated toolbar's index is different, you will need to modify the code to reflect the correct index.

~Kim~

Children
No Data