Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Double-click to enter edit mode
posted

I have a grid with the CellClickAction set to RowSelect mode, and I am capturing the Cell Double-Click event.

What I would like to do in that double-click event is put that cell only into edit mode, then exit the edit mode as soon as that cell loses focus. Is this possible?

I was hoping for a "CellDoubleClickAction" that could be set to EnterEditMode or something. I don't want to enter edit mode on a cell when I single click. And would prefer to only enter edit mode on select cells, not any cell on the row.

I'm not even sure how to enter edit mode on a cell from the double-click event. I tried doing a PerformAction on the grid in the double-click even handler, but neither the cell nor the grid entered edit mode.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

The easiest way to do this would be to handle the DoubleClickCell event of the grid, activate the cell, then put it into edit mode:

private void ultraGrid1_DoubleClickCell(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.DoubleClickCellEventArgs e)
    {
        e.Cell.Activate();
        this.ultraGrid1.PerformAction(Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridAction.EnterEditMode);
    }

-Matt

Children