Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
wingrod auto resize
posted

hi to all

i have a wingrid inside a panel, the grid is docked to the panel and the panel is achor to the form on all directions, mostly all the time autoresize when for is maximized but some times the grid does nothing and stays on original size even if everything has resize due to the form mazimize,

Any idea on what could be the problem, this issue only happens one every 2 or 3 days, so i guess is a bug

Thanks.

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I don't see how this could be related to the grid. Docking behavior is handled by the DotNet Framework and it's implemented on Control.

I've seen occassional problems with docking controls where they seem to come unstuck or don't size properly when a form loads up. Sometimes when this happens, the only solution I find is to use Anchor instead of Dock or vice versa. Sometimes it's a question of the ZOrder of the controls. Or, it can be caused by setting position properties at run-time.