Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolbarManager-> FloatToolbarFadeDelay and focus issue
posted

I have created a toolbar that includes a TaskPaneTool that references a listbox control to display events. This is similar to the infragistics sample app  WinMisc - Ribbon at Runtime.

I have enabled the FloatToolbarFadeDelay so that the floating toobar fades when not used for 500ms. When I move the mouse over the toolbar header it loses transparency and returns to the normal display style - this is expected behaviour.

However, when the toolbar is in a faded state and I move over the listbox in the taskpane the toolbar remains faded even though the events of the listbox can be processed.

Is there an approach I should use to force the toolbar to return to its "active" state when the mouse moves over the child "listbox" control? I have tried the following but the result is not ideal. I have trapped the MouseMove event on the listbox control assigned to the TaskPane and disabled and then re-enabled the toolbar. This forces the toolbar to return to its none faded state although the toolbar can be seen to flicker.

private void lstEvents_MouseMove(object sender, MouseEventArgs e)

{

this.LogEvent("EventsMove", e.Location.X.ToString());

this.ultraToolbarsManager1.BeginUpdate();

this.ultraToolbarsManager1.Toolbars[0].Visible = false;

this.ultraToolbarsManager1.Toolbars[0].Visible = true;

this.ultraToolbarsManager1.EndUpdate();

}

Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data