Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Good resource(s) for learning Infragistics Reporting
posted

I wanted to make this post to see if there others out there, including Infragistics emps that might be able to supply some good resources on quickly understanding the intricacies of reporting using the Infragistics.Documents.Report.Report class.  I have seen a few things and maybe just didn't have time to continue to explore, but I was wondering what was available.

My particular project envolves me exporting grids to the report document which I have been able to accomplish at this point (and quite easily, I might add).  So now, my management is now charging me with the duty to find out what limitations there are of this class so that down the road we will already know what is and isn't possible.  Tomorrow I will continue my research in efforts to learn what capabilites are present with the class.

To those that can contribute to this cause, I thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Devin

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Devin,

If you have not already done so, I recommend that you download and install the NetAdvantage SDK so you get all the samples. There are a whole bunch of samples that showcase the capabilities of the Documents assembly.