Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Return the visible Month & Year in UltraMonthViewMulti
posted

I am trying to return the visible dates from my UltraMonthViewMulti. I have found code to return the displayed month, but I also need the year - this is so I can return appointments only for the displayed months.

Private Sub ultraMonthViewMulti1_VisibleMonthsChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ultraMonthViewMulti1.VisibleMonthsChanged

' Display the new VisibleMonths to the user
        Dim info As String = String.Empty
        info += "The VisibleMonthsChanged event has fired. The new VisibleMonths are as follows:" + vbCrLf + vbCrLf
        Dim visibleMonth As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.MonthViewMulti.VisibleMonth
        For Each visibleMonth In Me.ultraMonthViewMulti1.VisibleMonths
            ' Get the name of the visible month, append it to the string we will display
            Dim monthName As String
            monthName = System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.DateTimeFormat.MonthNames(visibleMonth.Month.MonthNumber - 1)
            info += monthName + vbCrLf

Next

' Display the message box
        MessageBox.Show(info, "VisibleMonthsChanged", MessageBoxButtons.OK)

End Sub

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

VisibleMonth exposes a Month property (of type Month object) which in turn exposes a Year property )of type Year object), which exposes a YearNumber property.