Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
out of memory exception while copying rows
posted

Grid.PerformAction(UltraGridAction.Copy); is causing following exception.

i have 80,000 rows and 19 columns. i selected all rows and when i perform copy by above statement i get exception.

System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

at System.String.GetStringForStringBuilder(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Int32 capacity)

at System.Text.StringBuilder.GetNewString(String currentString, Int32 requiredLength)

at System.Text.StringBuilder.Append(String value)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.MultiCellOperationInfo.GetHtmlText(CellValuesCollection cellValues)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.MultiCellOperationInfo.GetClipboardDataObject(CellValuesCollection cellValues, Boolean fireBeforeMultiCellOperationEvent)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.MultiCellOperationInfo.PerformMultiCellOperation(MultiCellOperation operation)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.PerformMultiCellOperation(MultiCellOperation operation)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridLayout.PerformAction(UltraGridAction actionCode, Boolean shiftKeyDown, Boolean ctlKeyDown)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.PerformAction(UltraGridAction actionCode, Boolean shift, Boolean control)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid.PerformAction(UltraGridAction actionCode)

Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks,

Kiran

Parents Reply Children
No Data