Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Splitterbar image orientation problem
posted

I've added a simple SplitterBarAppearance.ImageBackground to my DockMgr to give the user more of a visual clue that it's something you can click and drag around (4 little raised dots, similar to what's on a typical toolbar's grab handle).

BorderStyleSplitterBars is "raised", SplitterBarWidth is 7, SplitterBarAppearance.ImageBackgroundStyle is "centered", and my image is 16x5 px (horizontal view).

The result is great on a horizontal splitterbar, exactly what I was looking for.  On vertical splitterbars, however, the image is not rotated to match the orientation of the scrollbar.  (The horizontal image is clipped at 7 px wide, I get 1 of the 4 dots. lol)

Is there some way (a property?) to have the ImageBackground rotated, relative to the orientation of the splitterbar?

If not, what about programmatically?  Handle an event (AfterDockChange?), inspect all the splitterbars' orientations (?), and programmatically set ImageBackground to either a horizontal or vertical image?

Not that this is all that big a deal, it just looks good horizontally, I'd sure like to do the same in the vertical.

TIA

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data