Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Strange Behavior of Events
posted

Hi,

i got quite a strange situation. I got a UltraTabbedMDIManager which controls the MDI childs of the main form. The main form contains of several custom user control and the area for the childs. One of the user controls have a tabcontrol for itself. Here seems to be the problem. When i now change the tabs in this user control, the UltraTabbedMdiManager get an event for tab activate and activate the first mdi child.

Why does this happen? This are different controls and they should not interact like this or should they?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello MO2k4,

Directly to your question - this should not be happening. However, I also tried this scenario and was not able to reproduce the mentioned behavior so I attached my sample to this post for you. Please review it and feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you or if you have any other questions.

MdiTabUserControls.zip
Children
No Data