Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DockManager and Scrollbars
posted

We have a form with a dockmanager with about a half dozen docked to top panes.  This form is a child of a TabbedMdi form.  When a user resizes the window smaller than the visible panes the controls disappear.  I have tried setting the autoscroll to true on the form with the dockmanager but that didn't do anything.  Has anyone ran into a similar situation or know of a better way to go about this.

posted

Hi,

I saw the same behavior which was expected.  The panes that extend beyond the bounds of the window are not rendered, but I went and set the AutoScroll property to True on the ChildForm and I get a scroll bar if the window is resized too small for all the panes to display now. 

Try this sample out and let me know what behavior you observe when sizing the window too small for all of ChildForm's panes to display. 

WinDockAndTabbedMDI.zip