Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Gantt timespan items do not snap to their X-Axis date/time values
posted

I'm using the provided GanttDataSource class as the datasource for my Gantt Chart.  I manually create GanttSeries, GanttItem, and GanttTimeEntry objects with data provided by custom business classes, and add them to the GanttDataSource.  When I bind my GanttChart to the GanttDataSource, the box primitives, representing gantt item time spans, do not line-up with the chart dates displayed upon the x-axis.  Also, I haven't been able to get the Series labels to display upon the y-axis.  Box primitives and Series labels display properly, if the design-time chart designer is used to manually enter Series, Item, and Time data.

I've tried manipulating the x-axis Extent and ScrollScale properties, but this has had no effect. 

Does anyone know what might be causing the box primitives to not line-up with the x-axis?

Thanks,CPatrick