Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
upgrading from Infragistics v 6.3 to infragistics 2009 vol 2 due to windows 7 upgrade
posted

I currently use Infragistics 2006 vol 3 with winxp.

I am switching my development environment to windows 7 and it looks like I have to upgrade to 2009 vol 2. Has anyonedone this so far?

If you have, can you please list out the issues you had that will help greatly.

I did look up the known issues and breaking changes published by the infragistics.

I would like to know if some one has done this upgrade in real life and how many issue cropped up and how big was the effort?

thanks

giri

Suggested Answer
    posted

I have upgraded my project from Infragistics 2003 to Infragistics 2010, I have not used this project on Windows 7 yet.

But I would suggest deleting old version of Infragistics if possible and just keep one version on your system.

Do clear License.licx file if required as it stores old version information.

Even if you use version utility by infragistics, do your manual check.

Depending on size and complecation of your project, it could be couple of days worth of task.

Thanks

Shivangi