I have a simple Windows Form application that has an UltraDockManager and one DockableControlPane. I have read in other comments that the Name property is essential for all controls when saving a layout, and I have it set correctly (non-null & unique). Are there any other properties that need to be set for the layout to save/load correctly?
The layout file is created using the ultradockmanager.SaveAsXml method, but whenever I load the layout (ultradockmanager.LoadFromXml), the pane moves and the border disappears. Any ideas?
Below is a screenshot of what the form looks like after loading the layout:
I have created a sample for you, however I am not able to reproduce the issue in this sample. Can you please modify the sample to show the issue.
Also, please let me know what version of NetAdvantage are you using and the build number.
Attached is the sample.
I have followed the following steps in the attached sample:
1. Ran the application
2. Default layout style of the dockManager is "FillContainer" and the borders are rounded
3. I clicked on Save Layout (which saves the layout)
4. Then stopped the application and then Re - ran it.
5. I clicked on Reset layout button which resets the layout to "Standard" layout style
6. Then I clicked on Load layout, that loads the layout which is saved is Step 3 (layoutstyle of "Fill Container"
7. I did not see pane moving or borders disappear
I am using version 9.2.20092.1003 and am currently working on reproducing the problem with your solution.
I get the same behaviour with 9.2.20092.1003, so please send me the modified sample which reproduces the issue and the steps to reproduce.
Did you get a chance to create a sample?
I was able to narrow down our code to where the issue lies, but am unable to reproduce in the sample. I will post a reply as soon as I pinpoint the issue and can reproduce the error.