I just upgraded my project from NetAdvantage 2009.3 to 2010.3 and I now have a huge memory leak on my hands. I think I have narrowed the problem down to tools that I am dynamically adding to the ribbon. I have an MDI interface with an UltraToolbarsManager on my main form and an UltraToolbarsManager on all of my child forms.
I have looked through the sample projects and cannot seem to find any code that demonstrates how to properly remove tools from the ribbon in an MDI environment. I suspect that when the ribbon is merged the tools from all the child forms are getting added to the ribbon on my main form. Do I need to somehow clean those up when I dispose of my child forms? I am currently removing any tools that I add and disposing of them when I dispose of the child form, but I am not doing anything to the ribbon on the main form. None of this was a problem before the upgrade to the latest NetAdvantage. I should say that I have also installed the service release as well and still have the same problem.
I am not sure is the behavior that you are experiencing is expected. If you could provide me some sample illustrating the behavior, and the steps that I should to follow, I will be glad to take a look at it further for you.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Please let me know if you are able to isolate the mentioned behavior in a small sample, which I will research further for you.