Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Save fails for xlsx rows > 65536
posted

Using Infragistics3.Excel.v9.1 hotfix 2094, .NET 4.0

I am writing a spreadsheet that can exceed the Excel 2003 limit of 65536. The workbook is set to WorkbookFormat.Excel2007. It has some formulas in it, written like this:

var netDueFormula = Formula.ParseString.Format"=G{0}+H{0}"row + 1 ), 
CellReferenceMode.A1 ); netDueFormula.ApplyTocurrCell );

As soon as I exceed that limit, saving fails with the below error and stack trace. Covering any portion of the data used - as long as I am below 65536 rows - works. Any suggestions?

The name is not a valid named reference name.
Parameter name: value (Infragistics3.Excel.v9.1)

------------------------------
Program Location:

at Infragistics.Excel.NamedReferenceBase.SetNameInternal(String value, String paramName, WorkbookFormat currentFormat)
   at Infragistics.Excel.NamedReferenceBase.set_Name(String value)
   at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.CurrentWorkbookReference.CreateNamedReference(String name, Object scope, Boolean hidden)
   at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.WorkbookReferenceBase.GetNamedReference(String name, Object scope, Boolean hidden, Boolean createIfNotPresent)
   at Infragistics.Excel.FormulaUtilities.Tokens.NameToken.ResolveReferences(WorkbookSerializationManager manager)
   at Infragistics.Excel.Formula.ResolveReferences(WorkbookSerializationManager manager)
   at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.WorkbookSerializationManager.InitializeReferences()
   at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.Excel2007.Excel2007WorkbookSerializationManager.InitializeReferences()
   at Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.WorkbookSerializationManager.Save()
   at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.SaveXLSXFile(Stream stream, IPackageFactory packageFactory)
   at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.SaveHelper(Stream stream, IPackageFactory packageFactory)
   at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.Save(String fileName, IPackageFactory packageFactory)
   at Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.Save(String fileName)