Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
tabbing issue with the comboeditor
posted

Hi there,

I have the weird issue with the tabbing order. Please see the attached picture. I have note down in PINK the tabbing order i needed. But when i set the tab index as the above, it tabs in the wrong way which shows in RED. It straight away jump from the "type" field (which is a combo) to "Address" field. and then it keeps on going in every field in that particular groupbox,  and then jumps back to the one before "type" field.

I read your other posts and even set the tabindex in groupboxes , but it doesnt seems to work!! its pretty annoying and i feel is it something in regards to the COMBOBOX tabindex??????

PLease let me know ASAP since I have been stuck in this for awhile and its an urgent requirement!!!

Let me know if you r unclear about the picture....

Waiting for a prompt reply!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

nomiw said:
    Please see the attached picture.

There isn't any picture attached to your post.To attach an image, go to the Options tab and you can attach a file. If you attach an image file, like a Jpeg, it will display as an image.

Children