Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Set DockableControlPane ActualSize to MinimumSize
posted

I have a DockAreaPane that has two DockableControlPanes in it. Each DockableControlPane has a custom user control in it. I have set the minimum size of the user controls, the DockableControlPanes, and the DockAreaPane. This minimum size gets ignored when the parent form is shown. However, if I drag the splitter bar, it pops over to the minimum size. So since the minimum size works with user interaction, I tried to handle the forms ResizeEnd event and check the DockableControlPanes size to see if it meets the minimum. When I check the pane, the ActualSize is below the minimum but I can't set the ActualSize. I can only set the Size property of the pane which I don't understand how it is calculated.

What can I do to set the panel's size to the minimum size when it doesn't meet that size requirement?

posted

Hello ,

How are you adding your DockableControlPanes via designer or via code ?

If you are using designer, and you have set minimum size of the controls which are in DocableControlPanes, could you please try the following, just resize your form in design mode. This will perform UltraDockManger to invalidate the changes.  

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

posted

Hello, ­­­­­

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know If you need my further assistance on this  issue?

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.