Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error Importing file with User Defined functions.
posted

I just upgraded to NetAdvantage 11.2. In my application, I am trying to import a workbook with user defined functions. When I call the function WorkBook.Load(fileName), It crashes with an ArgumentNullException. The formula string cannot be null. Parameter name: value. The stack trace says it occurs at:

at Infragistics.Documents.Excel.Formula.TryParse(String value, CellReferenceMode cellReferenceMode, FormulaType type, WorkbookFormat fileFormat, CultureInfo culture, Formula& formula, FormulaParseException& exception)
   at Infragistics.Documents.Excel.Formula.Parse(String value, CellReferenceMode cellReferenceMode, FormulaType type, WorkbookFormat fileFormat, CultureInfo culture)

Is there something I am doing wrong that could cause this to happen? Is there a way to prevent it from happening?

I do not need to save the formulas. I just would like to be able to grab the values from cells without the functions.

It occurs on the first line of my import method: var wb = WorkBook.Load(fileName);

The file, in my case, is fairly database dependent, so if an example is needed I will try to come up with something.

Thanks In Advance