Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Achieving an Outlook-style Week View using the UltraDayView control
posted

Hello all,

I'm working with a set of UltraWinSchedule appointments and an UltraDayView control that displays the appointments. I'd like to be able to click a "Week View" button that makes the UltraDayView display the current week, with each day having the appointments in their associated timeslots displayed side by side vertically, much like how Microsoft Outlook shows the work week calendar.

I've read other forum posts on this, telling how to clear the SelectedDateRanges property of the CalendarInfo object and then adding a new SelectedDateRange from the week start to the week end, or from the week start for 5 days, using the following code:

uciMain.SelectedDateRanges.Clear()
uciMain.SelectedDateRanges.Add(weekStart, 5)

When I do this, I get a warning for "Too many days have been selected.". The MaxSelectedDays property on the CalendarInfo object is set well above 5 days. What could be causing this error?

Thanks!

Melissa

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Melissa,

I tried this and it always works fine for me so I attached my sample to this post for you. Please review it and feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you. Also I will be happy to take a look at a small sample project of your own which reproduces this issue.
    Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any additional assistance.

SelectedDaysRange.zip
Reply Children