Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WinFormManager Anchor Issue
posted

I have an existing Windows-Based application. Application has one master form and most of the forms are being inherited from master Templete form.

I want to use WinFormManager control so that, if i use any isl file to change Look and feel. What it does, it destroys all the design of the forms, all the controls run here and there and loose their actual position set using anchor property

posted

Hello Hinfits,

I try to reproduce your issue in a small sample, but without success. Could you please take a look at the attached sample and please feel free to modify this sample to reprduce your issue and revert it back to me. I`ll be glad to research it for you. Also, could you please tell me what is your current version and do you have any installed service release and which one.  Which AppStyle are you using in your scenario.

Regards

UltraFormManagerWithInheriteFormAndAppStyle.zip