Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Finding timeslots without appointments within them and displaying available timeslots to the user
posted

Hello all,

I'm using an UltraDayView to let the user add/resize/drag/schedule appointments on a daily or weekly basis. I'd like to know if there's a simplistic way to calculate what timeslots don't contain any appointments within them from the week standpoint, and then display that list to the user, asking them to account for the empty timeslots.

For example, if my "week" contains Friday through Thursday, and I have an empty timeslot on Monday at 1:00pm, I'd like to add the "1:00 - 2:00 on Monday" timeslot to a list, then pop up a message box displaying that "1:00 - 2:00 on Monday" doesn't have time accounted for it, and it needs to be filled in before any other action can be taken.

Does this functionality currently exist? If not, are there any suggestions on how I might achieve this behavior?

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children