Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Changing how many days the UltraDayView scrolls by
posted

Hello,

I'm working with an UltraDayView control that allows the user to display numerous appointments for the full work week in two different views: by the single day, or by five days (Friday - Thursday excluding weekends). If the user is currently viewing the multiple day view, I'd like to change the number of days they scroll by when they use the left and right arrow keys on the start and end dates.

For example, if the user has Friday (the first day on the view) selected, and they use the left arrow key to scroll back, I'd like for the UltraDayView to scroll to the previous Friday (7 days). If the user has Thursday (the last day on the view to the right) selected, and they use the right arrow key to scroll forward, I'd like fro the UltraDayView to scroll to the next Thursday (7 days). By default, the UltraDayView appears to scroll in only one day interval.

Does this ability exist on the UltraDayView or UltraCalendarInfo? If not, what event do I need to be looking for in order to customize this action?

Thanks,
Melissa