Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolbarsManagerWorkspace
posted

Help please! I am trying to integrate NetAdvantage CAB Extension into SCSF framework, and I keep getting this error when declaring a reference to UltraToolbarsManagerWorkspace

Error The type 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.SmartParts.IComposableWorkspace`2<T0,T1>' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI, Version=1.0.51205.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. C:\Ex\WindowsApplication1\WindowsApplication1\Form1.Designer.cs 57 87 WindowsApplication1

Error 2 The type 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI.SmartParts.IWorkspace' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Microsoft.Practices.CompositeUI, Version=1.0.51205.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. C:\Ex\WindowsApplication1\WindowsApplication1\Form1.Designer.cs 57 87 WindowsApplication1

I even added all Infragistics' references to the projects but still can get this to work...?