Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to add maximize box to floating window.
posted

I am using both UltraDockManager and UltraTabbedMdiManager. In the UltraTabbedMdiManager, I select a tab and then float, but the floating window doesn't have maximize box like this.

Is there any option to add maximize box to floating window like below the picture?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello ,

As far as I understand you are trying to mimic behavior of Visual Studio 2010, where you could maximize floating windows. The Maximize/Minimize buttons on the dock pane  are used to maximize/minimize a control pane within a group pane. If there is only one control pane within the group pane, these buttons will be disabled. But you could achieve a behavior very close to this of Visual Studio, if you add a button with creation filter to the floating window, and on click of this button to resize the floating window to occupies the screen. I have implement my suggestion in a small sample, please see attached sample.

More information about creation filter you could find on the following link:

http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/WinForms/2011.1/CLR2.0/html/Win_Creation_Filter.html

I hope that this will helps you

90719.zip
Reply Children
No Data