Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
While trying maximizing the window, the office 2007 blue colour goes and OS default grey flashes in Control box for a glance
posted

In my windows form, an UlrtaToolbarManager is used to populate Toolbars & Ribbon and its display style in ‘Office2007 Blue’
Application runs perfectly in the Office 2007 blue theme (appearance of control box buttons also adjust to the theme).
When this window is maximized or restored, the appearance of control box changes OS default theme for a glance and it changes back to Infragistics theme after a while.
Please refer the attached sample application to observe this behavior.
Please help me to resolve this inconsistency, because it looks odd even if it is for a glance  
WindowsApplication8.zip
Parents
    posted

Hello,

Thanks for attached sample. I saw the mentioned behavior, but this behavior is expected because Minimize, Maximize and Close buttons have there different states:

- Normal state

- HotTrack state - when the mouse is hoverover the button, but the button is not Press

- Pressed state - this is the state when the button is pressed. This is the moment when you see the changes for a short time

The mentioned behavior is by default and if you want to change it, you have few possible options. Please note that all options used UltraFormManager.

Option 1 - Using UltraFormManager with AppStyle - I made small sample for you using this approach. I made modifications in the AppStyle, so each button (Minimize, Maximize and Close) have different HotTrack appearance (for example: green, red, yellow). Also I set Blue and Pink color when the buttons are in Pressed state. By this way you are able to change the default appearance of your application

Option 2 - Using UltraFormManager without AppStyle - By this way you could change the HotTrack and Pressed state using directly the properties of your UltraFormManager

Option 3 - Using only UltraFormManager and DrawFilter - Maybe this is the most complicated scenario, because you should create additional class.

Please take a look at the attached sample and video file for more details. If you watch the video carefully you will see the HotTrack and Pressed states of the buttons 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards

UltraFormManagerWithUltraToolbarManagerAppStyle.zip
Reply Children
No Data