Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Print Issue with WinGrid
posted

Hi,

I use the WinGrid in a windows form based reporting application. I am experiencing problems with printing the content of the grid to printers that do not have PostScript drivers. I believe the grid sends an image to the printer when one uses the in-built Print() function, and postscript drivers handle images better. But there are some printers in our organization with PCL drivers, that are not doing very well while printing grid content. Some printers refuse to print entirely. Some print successfully only if the print job is short (2-3 pages), otherwise the behavior is random. At times, it would print after a gap for over an hour for a 25-30 page printout and in some cases, it wouldn't print at all. These are all pretty new and expensive Canon printers (commercial) and they work perfectly with all other applications and generate hundreds of pages of printouts everyday.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone know of any workaround for this?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    posted

I am having the similar problems...have you solved this issue at all??  

Children
No Data