Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Paste not working for some cells after upgrade
posted

I've just upgraded my winforms controls from v8.2 to v12.1. Since the upgrade, some cells in the UltraGrid are not behaving correctly.

When I paste a valid value into them, they display just fine, until I tab out of it, in which case it loses its value.

The cells in question have a dropdown control on them. Not all cells with dropdowns have this issue though. As best as I can tell, the only real difference between the dropdown cells that work fine, and the ones that do not, is the ones that do not have the datatype string behind them, while those that work fine have the datatype of int behind them.

What could be causing this?

A little more information - if the string dropdown already has a value in it, then paste works fine. Its only if it initially has a value of null that causes problems.

--- EDIT ---

Bit more information. The CellChange event does not fire if the cell is a blank string in it originally. But after it has a value (by selecting from the dropdown) it fires fine.

Parents Reply Children
No Data