Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Tile Positions
posted

I would like to persist the position of each tile, but am having a hard time figuring out how to do it.  In your grid, you have a Visible_Position property for the grid columns and this indicates the order of the columns.  Do you have something similar for the tiles in the TilePanel control?  When a tile is moved, I was expecting the index in the collection to change, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  What is the best approach.  I don't really want to save x,y coordinates since that can change based on screen resolution.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

The PositionInNormalMode property will supply you with the row and column index values for the owning UltraTilePanel which is similiar to determining a cell in the UltraWinGrid. I attached a very basic sample that demonstrates this as well as how the use of using the Save and LoadFromXml methods.

Please review this and let us know if you have any questions.  

UltraTilePanelSample.zip
Reply Children
No Data