Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Create Series dynamically via MVVM Binding
posted

We have purchased Infragistics WPF Controls and I'm not able to create series dynamically using MVVM.

Is there a way to do it withour code-behind ? I want to use the same axis for my collection od Column Series add a legend and ToolTips. Please provide for me an MVVM-Friendly solution !

Thanks ! 

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Nassim,

Thank you for your post.

To achieve your requirement, I would recommend that you take a look at the following forum thread: http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/40011.aspx?PageIndex=1.

I realize that some of the posts on that forum thread reference the XamChart, which is a much older control, but further down the thread you will notice some posts from user [Infragistics] Graham Murray regarding a SeriesBinder behavior. This behavior allows dynamic creation of XamDataChart series in an MVVM way.

As much of the code on that forum thread is somewhat difficult to read, I have created a sample project using the SeriesBinder to create ColumnSeries dynamically with a legend and tooltips. This sample project is attached to this post. I hope it helps you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children