Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How we can display specific date rang Calendar using XAMCalendar?
posted

Hi,

We are using XAMCalendar and we want to display specific date range calendar. For example Initially Calendar displaying all Months Calendar of year. But If I select a start date in April and End date in July from date picker then XAM Calendar should display only April,May, June, July months calendar instead of all months.

Please let us aware how we can display XAMCalendar only for selected months.

Offline posted

Hello Kanwar, 

I have created a simple sample to test this behavior and setting the MinDate and MaxDate for the calendar restricts the displayed months. Could you please have a look at the sample (basically setting <ig:XamCalendar HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Top" MinDate="4/18/2016" MaxDate="7/17/2016"/>) and let me know if the behavior is different on your side? Would you please share which version of the controls you are using? The sample was tested against 16.1.20161.1000.

XamCalendarMinMax.zip