Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Licensed Version Tells me it is Unlicensed
posted

Here my steps:

1. Existing application with registered version 2016.1 using nuGet-packegaes workes fine.

2. Installed Infragistics_Professional_20162_WithSamplesAndHelp using my new license key.

3. Didn't find the new nuGet packages.

4. Called repair of Infragistics_Professional_20162_WithSamplesAndHelp with checkmark for nuGet packages set.

5. Integrated nuGet packages into my own nuGet repository.

6. Modified my application to use the new nuGet packages.

7. Application shows a small window in the lower right that it is using an unlicensed trial.

8. Called "Update your installed products with a nnew priduct key" with my license key (it was already mentioned in the textbox).

9. Rebooted the PC.

10. Rebuild all of the application.

Still there is this small window in the lower right telling me that I'm using an unlicensed trial.

Can you tell me, what I can do in order to get rid of this window?

Thanks

Michael

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your post.

We are aware of this issue with the 2016 Volume 2 NuGet packages, and it has since been fixed internally and is awaiting testing. Currently, the 2016.2 NuGet packages were being deployed with the Trial version of the Infragistics assemblies, regardless of whether or not the product was licensed. As a workaround for the time being, I would recommend that you manually add the assemblies that you need to use in your project, as there isn't really another way to get rid of that window until a patch becomes available for this issue.

I have created you a private support case with the ID of CAS-178446-B6Y7Y1 that I will be linking the internal development issue about these NuGet packages to so that you can be notified when a fix becomes available. You can view this support case after signing into your account on the website at https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

Reply Children