Here my steps:
1. Existing application with registered version 2016.1 using nuGet-packegaes workes fine.
2. Installed Infragistics_Professional_20162_WithSamplesAndHelp using my new license key.
3. Didn't find the new nuGet packages.
4. Called repair of Infragistics_Professional_20162_WithSamplesAndHelp with checkmark for nuGet packages set.
5. Integrated nuGet packages into my own nuGet repository.
6. Modified my application to use the new nuGet packages.
7. Application shows a small window in the lower right that it is using an unlicensed trial.
8. Called "Update your installed products with a nnew priduct key" with my license key (it was already mentioned in the textbox).
9. Rebooted the PC.
10. Rebuild all of the application.
Still there is this small window in the lower right telling me that I'm using an unlicensed trial.
Can you tell me, what I can do in order to get rid of this window?
Thank you for your post.
We are aware of this issue with the 2016 Volume 2 NuGet packages, and it has since been fixed internally and is awaiting testing. Currently, the 2016.2 NuGet packages were being deployed with the Trial version of the Infragistics assemblies, regardless of whether or not the product was licensed. As a workaround for the time being, I would recommend that you manually add the assemblies that you need to use in your project, as there isn't really another way to get rid of that window until a patch becomes available for this issue.
I have created you a private support case with the ID of CAS-178446-B6Y7Y1 that I will be linking the internal development issue about these NuGet packages to so that you can be notified when a fix becomes available. You can view this support case after signing into your account on the website at https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.
I too am having the same issue. Has there been any update?
Should I create a support case for this too or can provide me with the same as you've done for Andy and Michael
It appears that you have already created a private support case for this issue at the time that I am writing this, and I will be answering that support case with the fixed NuGet package very soon.
I posted onto the support case also, do you have updated packages for the new service release?
This issue appears to have been resolved in version 16.2.20162.2045. Installing the service release for that version should install the licensed version of the NuGet packages. If you are seeing a different behavior, please let me know.
Sorry, yes it has. For some reason I managed to get the original 1006 installed into my application, when the parent case was still showing as on progress I just, wrongly, made the assumption it was not fixed.