Here my steps:
1. Existing application with registered version 2016.1 using nuGet-packegaes workes fine.
2. Installed Infragistics_Professional_20162_WithSamplesAndHelp using my new license key.
3. Didn't find the new nuGet packages.
4. Called repair of Infragistics_Professional_20162_WithSamplesAndHelp with checkmark for nuGet packages set.
5. Integrated nuGet packages into my own nuGet repository.
6. Modified my application to use the new nuGet packages.
7. Application shows a small window in the lower right that it is using an unlicensed trial.
8. Called "Update your installed products with a nnew priduct key" with my license key (it was already mentioned in the textbox).
9. Rebooted the PC.
10. Rebuild all of the application.
Still there is this small window in the lower right telling me that I'm using an unlicensed trial.
Can you tell me, what I can do in order to get rid of this window?
Can I please ask if the fixed packages are ready to download yet? We are affected by the same issue.
Thanks very much,
Hi, I am facing the same issue as well.
Can you provide the updated nuget packages in a private support case, please?Thanks,
Hello Graham & Harry,
The fixed packages are not yet available for public download. I have created a separate support case for the both of you. Graham, your support case's ID is CAS-179608-J9H0P9 and Harry, yours is CAS-179610-H7M7Q4, and you can access them at https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity.
I will be attaching the fixed NuGet packages to the support cases shortly.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.
Hi,Can you also provide a copy of the fixed nuget packages to me as well. MY CASE ID is CAS-179650-T3D8Z3