Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ScrollTipFiled cannot be made in XamlDataGrid
posted

Hello,

I#m using XamDataGrid for WPF now for a couple of years and I must say, if you know how to do things, it's pretty awesome.

But this one I struggle:

I have grid which contains a couple of columns and the first one is unbound. Basically, I have a custom CellValuePresenterStyle and I'm showing a button for a special action on this row. That's working very good.

On the second I have a normal field and I have set IsScrollTipField = true and I get this error message:

"The Field cannot be made the 'ScrollTipField' unless it is contained in the Fields collection of the Owner."

I don't understand what it's trying to tell me? What's the issue? How to solve it?

Here for better understand my two columns as source code:

<ig:Field BindingType="Unbound" Width="18" FixedLocation="FixedToNearEdge">
    <ig:Field.CellValuePresenterStyle>
        <Style TargetType="{x:Type ig:CellValuePresenter}">
            <Setter Property="Template">
                <Setter.Value>
                    <ControlTemplate>
                        <Button Height="16" Width="16" Click="Print_Clicked" IsEnabled="{Binding DataItem.IsPrintable}">
                            <Image Source="/ISD.PRINCE;component/Images/Printer.png" />
                        </Button>
                    </ControlTemplate>
                </Setter.Value>
            </Setter>
        </Style>
    </ig:Field.CellValuePresenterStyle>
</ig:Field>
<ig:Field Name="WO" Label="{isd:Translation Key=Common.WorkOrder}" FixedLocation="FixedToNearEdge" IsScrollTipField="True"/>

Parents Reply Children
No Data