Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Olap Axis "hides" under horizontal scrollbar
posted

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to resolve a particular UI glitch with Olap Axis in XamDataChart in developed application. Luckily, I have found a reproduction in official Infragistics WPF 2016.2 Samples Pack (downloaded from HERE). The described problem persists in package 2017.1.

If you open xamDataChart / Display / Olap Axis - Multiple Series Types, you will find a sample chart that should look like in an attachment "1. Olap Axis - initial". Now, I drag two more fields to "Columns" section - for instance Sales Date and Sales Region. The result is shown in the second attachment "2. Olap Axis - multiple columns". As you can see, initially set column "Car" has been hidden by horizontal scrollbar.

I would like to see all labels displayed, not only some part of them, I am OK with vertically shrinked chart. Does anyone have any tips on how could I achieve that?

Cheers!

Artur

Olap Axis - images.zip