Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Spline Series Marker disappearing with OverviewPlusDetailPaneVisibility set to Visible
posted

Hi,

I have two spline series with circular markers under XamDataChart. I have OverviewPlusDetailPaneVisibility set to Visibile. The problem is while zoom in and out using overview pane or using standard scroll, the markers from spline series disappear at random ( some remain while others go off).

When i change spline to line series there is no such issue i.e. marker behave properly.

I am using 2014 version of Infragistics. Can you confirm that this is a known issue and has been resolved in some later version or this is not a bug at all and i am at some error in implementing the spline series.

Please find the screen shot attached for reference. (Left: Spline series with markers missing ; Right: Line Series with markers intact)

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi Neeraj,

This is a known issue that has actually been recently resolved in our 2017.2 version of the product.  The issue stemmed from the wrong marker count being used.  It was actually using the marker count displayed in the OverviewPlusDetailPane.  Since the OverviewPlusDetailPane is much smaller only a small number of markers can fit.  The main series was using this number in order to render the main markers which results in missing markers for a large portion of the series.

This was resolved in the latest 2017.2 release and should be available in the next 2017.1 Service Release.  The fix did not make it in time for the last 2017.1 Service Release back in October.

Children
No Data